Thursday, January 28, 2016

What the heck!

I cant believe I haven't updated here in SOOO long! So what has been going on?! Welll... EVERYTHING.
Kinley lost her first tooth! Which was amazing! Especially since the other tooth was growing behind the one that fell out. The tooth fairy made a visit and left some goodies along with a note.
Addalyn is potty training. Its going.. as well as expected. She's a very strong willed little munchkin so patience is needed!

Kinley also started Kindergarten! Its crazy how time flies. She's loving all her friends and her teacher so she's super excited to go every morning.
I suddenly became a Daisy Girls Scout Leader. What did I get myself into?!?!

The BIGGEST thing of all...We're expecting a new little Wright! Baby Girl Wright to be exact.

As you can tell a lot is going on but there is just more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment