Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter Sunday at the farm


We decided to load up the truck and drive the hour and half (unbeknownst to my husband.. Oops) to Ticonderoga Farms in Virginia. I read the reviews before going and they were not good at all but I decided to chance it since they had an Easter Egg hunt and all day activities and I'm glad I did. They charge for admission and tickets to do certain activities but the majority of the activities are included in the admission charge. We bought tickets which we ended up not using because of the crowds the lines were extremely long for the ticketed events but we still had a great time. 




They have amazing slides for the littles and mommy and daddy to enjoy too.



Meeting the Easter bunny was a suprise (although unwelcome by baby Noelle)




No comments:

Post a Comment