Monday, April 13, 2015

DIY Magic Bands

Its all Disney all the time around here right now! We've got 28 days until D-Day as my husband calls it. We got our Magic Bands in the mail a couple weeks ago and their pretty blah so I did some searching and saw that people have been customizing them so off to Michaels we went (she was not excited to be in Michaels if you can't tell)!




My band is red so I thought a Minnie inspired band with white polka dots would be perfect. My husband wouldn't wear anything too crazy so some random placed white mickey heads were perfect for his blue band.







These are Martha Stewarts douber set. They made perfect round circles.




The paint I used was Martha Stewart's multi-surface high gloss.


They turned out pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Now all I have to do is find something princess worthy for the little divas pink band :/

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! You're going to have SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) We're all pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete