Sunday, May 24, 2015

Disney World


You know I have to say that I am officially OBSESSED with all things Disney now. Disney World is truly the most magical place on Earth. It is amazing the level of service you get there. I literally did not want to come home and can not WAIT to  plan our next trip.

When I first started telling people that we were going to Disney World I recieved very negative responses... "You're not going to enjoy it".. "It's a waste of money" .. "You spend your whole day waiting in lines in the hot sun".

But I knew Disney world is not like going to Six Flags it is an investment and like with any other investment you need to plan. 

So I spent months planning (I even had a notebook devoted to just Disney World) and I knew all there was to know about Disney World and it was truly the BEST vacation we have ever had.

If you are not into planning then Disney World is not the place for you. You WILL NOT enjoy yourself and would have wasted A LOT of money. If you do not plan.. You will spend your day in the hot sun waiting in lines or roaming around trying to find a ride without lines. You will eat hotdogs and hamburgers the whole time and your kids will be irritated and grumpy and the trip will be a disaster.

I can happily say that I took a one year old and a five year old (who has a meltdown at home on a daily basis) and we did not have ANY meltdowns. 

Post 2 on Disney World will tell you how...


No comments:

Post a Comment